- Ashley Kate HR
- Stratford, London
- Up to £38000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a growing organisation who are leaders in their sector, to recruit a HR Advisor for based in Stratford.
Due to a recent change in the HR function, they are looking for an up and coming HR professional who can deliver high quality service to their employees and managers. Reporting into the HRBP, this person will have to be proactive and customer focused in their approach.
What my client is looking for:
- Strong generalist HR experience ideally in a fast paced, multi-site environment
- Experience leading on employee relation issues
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle
- Degree educated is desirable
- CIPD qualified is desirable
Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with stakeholders responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide professional and pragmatic HR advice to support Managers on all employee relations issues
- Work with managers to train and develop to identify skills gaps and ensure people capabilities are developed
- Review and implement HR policies and make sure these are communicated throughout the business
- Support the delivery of the HR organisational plan
- Work closely with the HRPB during change management projects
- Assist in the delivery of the recruitment process
- Support the coordination of the recruitment and selection process.
- Undertake any ahoc HR duties/projects as and when
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.