Your new company
Your new company is a large, well established organisation based in Wythenshawe who employ around 1000 members of staff. They are now seeking a permanent HR Advisor to join their growing team.
Your new role
Your new role will have a number of different duties, including but not limited to:
- Providing full advice to managers regarding a number of Employee Relations issues such as sickness (including sickness related to mental health issues), grievance, disciplinary, performance management and dismissal
- You will be providing project related assistance, including organisational development and design projects
- Dealing with complex cases
- Updating and implementing policies and procedures throughout the business consistently
- Managing key stakeholders within the business
- Ensuring administrative duties are channelled to HR Administrators in a timely manner
- Supporting the recruitment within the business
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need to have a depth of HR Knowledge, and be extremely confident in providing advice to Managers within the business. You must have up to date employment law knowledge, and ideally have a focus within ER in your current or most recent role. The ideal candidate would be from a call centre environment.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £35,000pa, and will receive a number of fantastic benefits, including 25 days holiday + banks. Working hours will be 9-5.30pm however this is flexible to an extent. You will be working within a fantastic, growing business with lots of opportunity for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.