- HR Business Partner
- Competitive + benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- UK & Eire, London
- Contract type
HR Business Partner
Grosvenor is a privately-owned property group, active in some of the world’s most dynamic cities. Our future success is tied to sustainable growth of the cities in which we have a presence. We have a vested interest in the future shape of urban landscape and aim to help create and manage attractive and vibrant cities in which people choose to live and work. Grosvenor Group Limited is headquartered in London, with 16 offices in 11 countries.
Grosvenor Europe invests in, develops, operates and manages real estate assets and funds, with a focus on 6 European cities: Paris, Lyon, Stockholm, Madrid, Milan and Liverpool. We specialise in mixed-use property, with strong expertise in retail, and have a growing focus on residential development. We depend on the in-depth market understanding of our expert local teams, and share knowledge and ideas across our offices, to bring our ‘Living Cities’ philosophy to life.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (“HRBP”) who is motivated by being a key part of a highly motivated, ambitious and multi-cultural business. The purpose of the role is to proactively drive the performance and engagement of our people to deliver the strategic plan. This is a broad and varied role which will provide you with exposure to a wide range of HR competencies across 6 European jurisdictions.
• Use your understanding of the business in order to design and deliver high impact people initiatives in line with the strategic plan
• Support, challenge, influence and coach managers
• Help to build an learning organisation by identifying opportunities for employee, team and organizational learning and facilitate the transfer of learning to work
• Make recommendations and implement improvements to manage performance
• With support from Reward team, pro-actively manage pay review and bonus processes.
• Consult with the business to create recruitment plans that deliver the best candidates, and manage inductions to accelerate the integration of new joiners.
• Be an enthusiastic champion of Workday and strive the make the most of the system capability
• Contribute ideas and well considered perspectives to initiatives such as D&I, culture development projects and engagement activities.
• Ensure key HR processes are effectively administered.
• Tact and empathy
• Proactive, accountable and motivated
• Highly organised
• Commercially astute
• Ability to analyse data using Excel and good attention to detail
• Flexible and willing to ‘muck in’
• Able to work well both within a team and with a high degree of autonomy
• Good at building and maintaining relationships
• Able to communicate clearly, and craft effective internal communications.
• European languages would be beneficial.