- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Employee Relations, HR Adviser, HR Generalist
- Contract type
Your new role
The main focus of this role is to provide a full generalist HR service to the offices in Manchester and Leeds (circa 250 staff). The role will require some travel to the leads office (once per week, some weeks not at all).
You will primarily be focusing on the Manchester office and be acting as the stand alone HR ambassador within this office. Within your role you will be required to :
- Deal with HR queries of all levels and provide advice to all levels of staff including stakeholders in relation to all manner of queries including disciplinary, grievance and absence.
- Support Partners and Managers with all employee relations matters, performance management cases and where necessary effectively plan and conduct disciplinary meetings.
- You will deal with the entire time and attendance management of all staff.
- You will support Partners and Manager in the full end to end recruitment process.
- You will manage your own HR Admin which can include general day to day tasks such as letter drafting, filing and general everyday admin.
- You will also be involved in various ad-hoc HR projects as and when is required.
This list is not extensive and your role may require you to be involved in a variety of other tasks as the role progresses and grows.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have at least 12 months experience within a HR Advisor role or at least 12 months experience delivering complex HR Advice within a HR role and within a HR team.
- You must have a excellent knowledge in Employee Relations matters and be completely up to date on your employment law knowledge.
- You will have the ability and the confidence to work in a standalone capacity
- You will have experience dealing with Senior Stakeholders and have the ability and confidence to hold yourself when dealing with said stakeholders.
- You will need to have the ability to work well under pressure and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- You must be happy to occasionally travel to the Leeds office (potentially on a weekly basis)
- The successful candidate will be full or part qualified and ideally have experience working within a professional services environment however this is not essential.
This role is offered on a 6 Month contract and is paying an annual salary of up to £35,000 which is negotiable depending on experience. The role is full time and is looking for somebody to start asap.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London