An international law firm based in London is looking for an Early Talent Assistant to join their team.
Key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Brand awareness - assisting the Early Talent Manager in planning the campus awareness strategy for the recruitment year
- Running summer scheme and trainee recruitment assessment events
- Working with the Graduate and Learning & Development teams in organisation of pre-joining events for future trainee intakes
- Working with key stakeholders across the relevant client teams to deliver a high quality people service and developing a proactive and user friendly service
- Support the Early Talent Manager and the Engagement & Inclusion Manager to help deliver on the firm's Inclusion and Diversity strategy
This person will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have previous events, marketing, HR or recruitment experience within a professional services firm
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and be competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have good initiative and problem solving skills, but be conscious when to consult with others
- Be a good team player, but also be strongly motivated
- Have a high level of confidentiality and integrity
If interested in this opportunity, please apply directly.