Internal Recruitment Partner
3 - 6 month temporary job opportunity for an experienced internal Recruitment Partner in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a large organisation based in central Swindon on a temporary basis as a Senior Recruitment Partner where you will be responsible for recruiting for Executive level roles.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading in-house recruitment campaigns for Executive level professionals
- Utilising a number of candidate attraction methods to identify Executive talent
- Coaching and mentoring internal recruitment colleagues to enable knowledge transfer
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience of:
- Recruiting Executive level roles at £85,000+
- Managing relationships with senior internal stakeholders
- Project managing large scale recruitment campaigns would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £250 per day which will be paid on a weekly basis. You will be supporting on a number of Executive hires and will gain exposure to senior stakeholders in a large, complex organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.