HR Manager - Global Management Consultancy
A global management consulting firm is looking for a HR Manager to join the organisation based in the City of London office. Reporting in to the Global COO, as the HR Manager (Head of HR) in this growing firm, your role will be strategic and operational, as a valued member of the leadership team. The organisation has been through a relatively recent acquisition and as a result this is an exciting time to join the firm. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing the global people strategy from scratch (post acquisition) working with the leadership team internationally (quarterly trip abroad likely).
- Developing the Talent Strategy, Processes and associated projects to drive engagement and retention.
- Reviewing the organisation design, roles and responsibilities.
- Deliver HR projects such as; employer brand & values, D&I, Cultural Change, Systems implementation.
- Manage annual HR processes - appraisals, salary & bens review etc.
- Take the lead from an employee relations & policy perspective.
- Manage learning & development & coaching working with external vendors and the Consultants.
- Manage Recruitment in this growing organisation (growing circa 10-20% per year) - all functions and levels.
- Managing a small HR team of two HR Coordinators & development of that team
You will be an articulate, professional and engaging HR Manager /Senior HR Managerwho is looking to lead an HR function operating within a global professional services organisation ideally. You will have a track record driving HR Strategy & Operations in an international firm as well as managing a small team. Degree (2:1+) and/ or CIPD (preferred). Languages desirable (not required).
The "Group" consists of circa 800 employees, with the Consulting arm (which this role specifically covers) consists of circa 100 employees globally and the entities work relatively separately. The organisation has a "boutique" culture with the addition of operating in a global matrix dynamic.
If you are interested in this HR Manager role with a growing Management Consulting firm please apply directly.