HR Business Partner
- North London, London
- Up to £65000 per annum + plus car and bonus
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
HR Business Partner - North London - £65k plus car and bonus and benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner who has proven TUPE and Change experience to join this outstanding organisation.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be a strategic partner to the business and have a passion for contributing to the organisations success, commercial knowledge and ability to build great relationships. You will work closely with functional leadership teams to identify key people that build capability, developing and embedding people strategies and plans that enhance performance and support business goals and initiatives.
Key aspects of the role will include:-
- Strategy - design and deliver the global functional HR people plan aligned with the strategic business goals
- Talent and Capability - Accountable for the development of the global talent bench for the function. Review key business performance targets
- Organisational Development - Support the business through rapid transformational changes as well as leading on the employee engagement approach
- Operations - Lead the senior level decision-making for day-to-day people management matters and proactively support the delivery of HR processes across the areas
- Leadership - Support specific projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven experience of senior broad-based HR partnering, working in a commercial, fast paced and complex organisation
- Strategic mind-set
- Commercial focus
- Business orientated with strong HR analytical skills
- Experience of building leadership teams
- Experience of supporting the business through rapid transformational change
- Experience of delivering multiple change projects at the same time
In return they offer an excellent benefits package and a great place to work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.