My client is a leading global insurance firm based in the heart of the City and now recruiting for a L&D Administrator to join their team.This is a busy L&D role focusing on administration support.
This is an exciting opportunity for L&D Administrator looking for a role in which they can apply their experience running department administrative processes quickly and effectively. Alternatively a strong administrator looking to further a career within L&D.
- Manage course logistics and advertising, manage registrations, invitations, catering and reminders, be the first point of contact for trainers, support with room bookings, welcome attendees and trainers and set up equipment and course evaluations
- Update system with e-learning modules and in-house training courses
- Respond to course enquires
- Arrange exam enrolments
- Prepare sponsorship agreements and bonus letters
- Input invoices in systems
- Track training attendance
Skills & Experience
Experience in Learning & Development administration within a professional environment
Very strong organisational skills
Excellent attention to detail
Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Collaborative with an excellent team spirit, whilst able to work independently
Please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.