- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £45000.00 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
Legal Sector - £45,000 - £60,000
Learning and Development Partner
Our client, a well-establish legal firm in Kent, are looking for a highly-competent Learning and Development Partner to join their fantastic L&D team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant operational management experience in an L&D role within the legal services industry. They will have experience in the design and delivery of training initiatives and a strong knowledge of the legal sector, including its L&D challenges, or a similar professional service.
The role will involve:
- Oversight of design, deployment and expansion of training and development programmes
- Implementation of appraisal and performance management
- Devising L&D strategy consistent with business objectives
- Cultivate a culture of learning and development within the firm
-Selecting and working alongside third party providers to deliver tailored programmes to the business
- Prior experience in L&D in the legal space or similar (e.g., Accountancy) is highly desirable.
If you are suitable for this position, please call 02030312468 or email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity.