Payroll and Benefits Specialist
I'm keen to speak with London based Payroll and Benefits Specialists with UK and EMEA payroll experience, to join a busy HR function.
- Process the monthly UK payroll in house from start to finish.
- Co-Ordinate the relationship with all 3rd party payroll providers across the EMEA region.
- Monitor and process all changes to payroll including starters, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries, contracts and employee data.
- Input all statutory and occupational sick pay payments and details of other absence; providing a quarterly absence report for the business.
- Run month end checks and reconcile the monthly payroll, as well as preparing sign off reports.
- Administer the childcare voucher scheme ensuring that the appropriate payments and deductions are made within payroll and that the details and payments processed to the service provider (Childcare Voucher Solutions) in accordance with the agreement.
- Prepare relevant reports for finance from the monthly payroll information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.