Senior HR Business Partner
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Annapurna have partnered with a fast-growth, start up technology company to find a Senior HR Business Partner (Director Level) to join the team.
This company is top of their game in the technology world and people are the heartbeat of what they do. You will join an extremely talented and driven People Team who are responsible for attracting, retaining and developing world class talent.
With growth as an important driver currently, an understanding of scaling a business and the specific needs this creates will be well utilised.
You will sit in their HQ in Central London and Business Partner a specific business unit. In conjunction with the SMT, you will define and drive a people strategy that will ensure their People can excel.
You will have previous experience of working as a Senior HR Business Partner/ Head of People/ HR, HRD (specific business unit) in a matrixed technology/ fast growing business.. Ideally, this will be in a company which has experienced high-growth. Please note, experience of working with a technology company/client group is a must for this role.
- Define, develop and execute the people plans that align with the business strategy
- Champion company culture and values
- Coach and advise senior management in order to improve leadership capabilities
- Solve any complex organisational challenges that a fast growing start up will experience.
The role is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who likes to work in a fast paced environment and is keen to add value to another organisation.
For more information, please contact Adam on email@example.com