Consultant Manager (Capability, Learning and Talent)
- Windsor, Berkshire
- Learning & Development, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
The L&D Consultant Team will establish and manage effective learning programmes for their respective customer groups, partnering with the business to develop the most appropriate learning solutions.
The Consultant Manager will manage a group of L&D Programme Specialists, ultimately responsible for delivering the requirements of the business as identified by the Directors, L&D and Academy Specialists through the scoping, developing and managing implementation of complex and / large scale L&D Programmes.
The Job role:
- Develop global learning solutions based on the requirements of the business, channelled through Demand Planning and identified by the Directors of L&D and Academy Specialists
- Use external and internal insight to shape the solutions developed to drive efficiency and effectiveness and increase business impact
- Ensure high quality of service provided by the team to business and internal L&D stakeholders, in particular Directors of L&D and Academy Specialists
- Facilitate the resolution of challenges to the team's ability to deliver projects to plan
- Provide effective people management and coaching support to L&D Programme Specialists across multiple global locations
- Ensure all design, competency / assessment methodologies, learning frameworks and approaches are incorporated effectively into their solutions
- Understand the regulatory and conduct requirements of the business and integrate this into the solutions developed
- Provide group facilitation and individual coaching support for the business, where relevant and required.
- Demonstrable experience of the design, development and implementation of large, complex, global L&D Programmes
- Be experienced in programme management
- Experience of developing learning solutions for a variety of roles and Academies across the Group, optimizing available L&D channels
- Experience of leading global, matrix terms
- Proven track record of translating vision, innovative strategies and business requirements into clear, actionable goals and delivering excellent results
- Successful record of operation commercially and executing plans effectively
- Experience of setting a clear vision and motivating others to deliver exceptional results
- Ability to contribute to the development of the overall L&D strategy and vision.
- 8-12 direct reports based in UK and North America
- Management of matrix teams.