Senior Resourcing Advisor
Two year fixed term contract job opportunity for an experienced Senior Recruitment Advisor in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a large, evolving organisation based in Swindon on a two year fixed term contract. You will work as part of the internal recruitment team and will be responsible for supporting the recruitment of a variety of job roles across multiple sectors. You will be a key member of the recruitment team where you will support with the development of internal recruitment strategies.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Influencing change across the business to embed internal recruitment strategies
- Developing assessment centres to support the recruitment of high volume recruitment campaigns
- Build relationships with managers to deliver successful recruitment campaigns
- Support with face to face interviewing
- Generating talent pools for relevant candidates
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Experience of the full recruitment lifecycle from either an in-house or agency recruitment role
- The ability of developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to influence change
- Experience of organising assessment centres is advantageous
- Experience of supporting successful recruitment campaigns
What you'll get in return
You will be entitled to:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.