Senior HR Business Partner
- Page Group
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
The HRBP will be involved in delivering organisational initiatives and key projects. The HRBP will also have the opportunity to shape the ongoing development of the HR agenda, working in collaboration with specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Reward and the Recruitment team in delivering excellent internal service and adding value to the business.
A large growing pharmaceutical company
- Partners directly with the business, senior leaders and their teams supporting them with all people initiatives and quickly becomes a trusted and respected part of their team.
- Supports the strategic people planning process of the individual functions developing the relevant organisational design and annual people plan in line with company strategy.
- Designs, drives and delivers the People Plan across, reward, talent management, development & engagement, organisational change and resourcing, which supports high performance delivery.
- Leads and delivers organisational transformation and effectiveness in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Drives the culture and engagement agenda to achieve Best Company to Work For and Best Company to Work with.
- Proactively leads the talent agenda in partnership with the Learning & Development team to ensure robust talent management, succession and retention plans are delivered.
- Defines and enhances people capabilities through facilitation of development programmes and coaching.
- Manages key projects or people focused initiatives as requested by the HR Director - EMEA or Chief Talent Officer.
- Champions a culture of collaboration, accountability and service delivery.
- Coaches & mentor managers and employees in the application of HR policy and practice e.g. performance management, salary review and employee relations, improving line management capability.
- Works in conjunction with HR Advisors in progressing employee relation cases to completion.
- Provides expert advice, planning and executive in relation to the employee lifecycle, including disciplinary, grievance and capability issues across the organisation, providing case management as required by the business.
- Provides reports on key HR metrics, providing oversight and control, monitoring trends and proposing improvement.
- Manages key people processes and initiatives e.g. PMD process, Pay Review.
- CIPD / degree (or equivalent qualification).
- A track record of success, achievement and learning in career to date, adding value within relevant positions
- An accomplished HR practitioner with a significant level of experience in generalist HR roles - operationally and strategically.
- Extensive experience of HR Business Partnering / Leading within a corporate, matrixed and complex environment.
- Desirable experience working within the Life Science or Pharmacuetuical industry.
- Track record of successfully delivering practical, business-focused, customer-centric HR solutions.
- Proven experience of transforming an organisation and culture and acting as a strong advocate and leader of change.
- Solid proven employee relations experience and an understanding of European legislation.
- You will have a high degree of self-awareness, the ability to build rapport and influence key stakeholders and an aptitude to develop deep understanding of organisational requirements - developing strategies and driving business performance and transformation
- Demonstrate the emotional astuteness to adapt to different styles and possesses the mental agility to manage the complexity that working within a matrix structure can present.
- Excellent communicator, capable of coaching and delivering concise and compelling messages to different audiences.
- Ability to influence others and navigate organisational politics, coupled with a high degree of personal resilience and self-confidence.
- Decisive and assertive with the ability to deliver flexible, creative solutions in a complex environment.
- A positive, flexible and can do attitude.
- Demonstrate passion for leading change with a strong proof of delivery in this area. Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Flexible working from home is available
- Free parking on site
- 25 days holiday with the option of buying an additional 5
- On site gym
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London