HR Manager (Middle East, Africa)
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our EMEAR HR function working as HR Manager supporting line managers and employees who are located in the Middle East and Africa (MEA). Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for operational HR and also have an opportunity to work on ad hoc projects specific to this region.
This role is based out of our Sales and Marketing Offices in Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Herts with travel expected across the region as required.
- Work in conjunction with the HRBP for MEA and small MEA team to provide an end to end HR support service covering the employee lifecycle, including;
- Proactively manage employee relations cases, absence and welfare issues.
- Ensuring efficient HR administrative practices and output (e.g. correspondence, systems etc), with the support of the team
- Coaching managers to ensure best practice, adherence to legislation requirements and Epson’s policies
- Coaching managers Working with the resourcing team, including recruitment administration, assessments and, where appropriate conducting interviews to support managers
- Manage key process for the region, including onboarding, performance management and identification of individual training needs in line with Epson practices and in co-ordination with HRBP and central teams
- Support the HR lead and EMEAR Compensation & Benefits function in the co-ordination of local pay and benefits activities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting including headcount / budget tracking and analysis.
- Work with EMEAR HR team and, as required, act as local lead to deliver central business and HR initiatives
- Initiate and implement local projects to improve efficiency, local practices and enhance customer service
Skills and experience required:
- Strong HR Generalist experience managing all elements of the employee lifecycle is critical
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Experienced working in a matrix or complex organisation structure and ideally having operational HR experience supporting countries outside of the UK
- Ideally supported a client group including sales
- Deadline focused as well as commercially aware with a proven understanding of how HR supports the business vision and goals
- Proven experience managing complex ER, project and change management programmes
- Proficient in all MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experienced working with HR Information Systems (ideally SAP Successfactors)
- Flexible, tolerant and resilient with a positive attitude to change along with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Highly motivated, deadline focussed with the ability to consistently maintain high level of accuracy
- Excellent level of English language skills (verbal and written)
- Additional language skills would be desirable
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.