HR Process Specialist (EMEAR)
- Epson Europe BV
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Health & Safety, HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Contract type
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
Reporting into the HR Excellence & Engagement Manager, we are seeking to recruit a HR Process Specialist who will be an integral member of the HR Specialist team, which operates as a Centre of Excellence across EMEAR. In this role you will be responsible for all EMEAR HR processes and working practices, identifying improvement opportunities which actively support the drive for continuous improvement and efficiency. This will also include the evaluation, planning, implementation, communication and embedding of process changes across the business. In this role, you will also lead a long term project to ensure all EMEAR HR teams are working in an aligned and consistent way with full adoption of our HR IT systems.
The HR Process Specialist will also be responsible for co-ordinating the EMEAR performance management annual cycle and the ongoing maintenance of Performance Management and Succession and Talent Modules on the HR Information System.
The role is based out of our Sales and Marketing Offices, in Hemel Hempstead, Herts with ad hoc travel as required across Europe.
- Lead and co-ordinate the development of HR, manager and employee processes, working with SMEs and other HR colleagues; facilitating process and policy design sessions when required and managing piloting and testing; ensuring processes are updated and signed off
- Act as the HR process improvement custodian, working with SMEs to review, prioritise and design any changes required
- Establish and manage a HR process governance board with key HR stakeholders, including senior managers, HR Business Partners, operational HR teams, HR Information Systems and HR Specialists
- Communicating any process changes to the HR community, managers and employees and providing process training with the support of the Talent and Development team when required
- Ensure integration of processes across EMEAR HR and all other functions and monitoring the consistent adoption of HR Process Management standards
- Ensuring aligned working practices are present across HR, and aligned people processes are up to date, present and available across EMEAR
- Managing the annual performance management cycle on the HR Information System, co-ordinating the annual calibration process and maintaining the SMART Objectives catalogue; acting as the SME for performance management queries and identifying process improvement opportunities. Act as SME for Specialist Success Factor Modules and provide ongoing maintenance of Performance Management and Succession and Talent modules, undertaking risk analysis of patches and quarterly system updates
- Manage and maintain HR SharePoint ensuring permissions are appropriate, confidentiality levels maintained, site content remains relevant and appropriate training and materials are provided to new HR joiners
Skills & Experience Required:
Applications are welcomed from candidates with relevant proven experience in HR Systems such as: HR Process Specialist, HR Information Systems & Process Specialist, HR Systems Analyst
- Proven experience of process mapping and re-engineering experience preferably in an HR or related environment
- Evidence of strong project management skills
- Stakeholder management with gravitas and credibility to influence stakeholders at a senior level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employee across the business
- Change management experience (practice and implementation)
- A highly motivated self-starter who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, high profile, multi-stakeholder environment
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge
- Excellent numeracy and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a European or global organization
- Advanced SharePoint 2013 knowledge (design, permissions and maintenance)
- Intermediate MS Visio skills and knowledge
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.