Interim Senior Resourcing Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £350 - £425 per day
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit an interim Senior Resourcing Manager for a 9 to 12 month interim contract.
- Contribute to the overall cost containment agenda within HR and the wider Bank
- Deliver MI which is timely, accurate and relevant to support the business / HR needs
- Adhere to Risk and Control principles and continuously review if fit for purpose
- Ensure we use the systems afforded to us in the best manner possible, creating and seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Line Manager the day to day activities of the Resourcing Partner and Co-coordinator.
Recruitment Life Cycle
- Ensure roles are appropriately signed off and tracked accordingly
- Preparation of market map packs, where possible (including salary analysis)
- Effective stakeholder management - providing ER advise, where needed in consultation with the ER / HRBP team
- Adhering to recruitment policy and seeking appropriate signoff where exceptions maybe required
- Extensively research market for both skill availability and market data and robustly challenge market data where necessary/ business to remain competitive
- Increase direct sourcing, where possible, in order to reduce reliance on agencies.
- Relaunch/ look to re-socialise the direct referral policy to raise awareness via a Recruitment Awareness week.
- Actively consider internal candidates by working closely with HRBP and L&D team consulting the talent warehouse, where possible.
- Look to use social media in the most cost effective manner possible - seeking the most appropriate forms of advertisement suitable to audience and role. Manage any vendors / contracts according to the Bank's supply chain principles and policies.
- Actively review agency fees in line with market, ensuring contracts remain commercially viable
- Cost management also comes in the form of time to market - look to reduce the time to hire, streamlining the process where necessary. Aim to close with placement within 10 weeks from role being raised.
- Look to anticipate demand work closely with HRSC / HRBP when notified of leavers
- Look to align more with finance in regards to workforce planning and budgeting
- Accurate invoice processing, ensuring that we uphold the principles of our Anti Bribery Policy and ensure we only work with approved vendors.
- Produce meaningful analytics to help business / HRBP quantify its work force profile and cost containment and better candidate experience.
- Actively manage the pipeline report ensuring all roles are updated timeously
- Attempt to automate or generate as much MI reporting from the systems available
- Develop dashboard in consultation with MI team - define monthly or quarterly stats pack
Systems and Architecture Enhancements & Special Projects
Deliver a fit for purpose internal and external career portal
Look to use PeopleFluent system in the most cost effective manner possible.
Aspirational goal- looks to define requirements to take the recruitment process online.
Look to further to develop the 'Early in Career Programme' and delivery across the business where possible and applicable.
Look to align to any talent management and succession planning programme being developed
- Experience gained within an in-house or RPO role, ideally supporting Front Office
- Experience in hands on end to end resourcing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage relationships at all levels.
- Must have excellent service delivery focus, specifically with data integrity
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively