Human Resources Business Partner
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams. It has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
This role provides HR business partner support to dedicated business stakeholders. Developing and delivering a range of people based strategies and solutions; and providing generalist support and relationship management.
- Act as a business partner for all the allocated Divisions providing confidential, comprehensive, effective and consistent advice to the line managers across the divisions
- Support relevant clients groups in structural changes by the provision of expert HR advice to ensure that the changes meet the needs of the business and are delivered appropriately from a legal and engagement perspective. Provide advice on the management of remuneration for client groups
- Ability to successfully manage and resolve conflict, often in highly emotive and sensitive situations
- Build and sustain effective working relationships, engaging and influencing key stakeholders actively involving relevant parties in the decision making process
- Identify and implement HR actions and interventions required to deliver the business plan
- Identify people practices and initiatives to support the business aims and culture, ensuring alignment with Group strategy, policy and best practice. Work in partnership with the business and HRBP’s to ensure the delivery of projects and services in line with the overall HR business plan and strategy, working effectively within the allocated objectives and financial constraints
- Ability to analyse and to think through complex challenges, deliver appropriate solutions and understand the strategic HR agenda. Continually look for and implement best practice/changes that add value and increase engagement
What The FA is looking for:
- CIPD qualified
- Proven experience within a commercial HR role
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies, practices and employment law
- Track record in delivering value-added HR practice
- Experience in delivering a Business Partnering service to a customer facing client group
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of a number of software programmes and HR databases
- Experience of leading on restructuring activities (consultation, redundancy)
What The FA can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current salary details to our retained Consultants – Decisions For Growth – HR Executive Search Specialists via the apply button. Ref: HRBP/1018 Contact: Gail Medcalf