- Page Group
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
The role of HR Manager will manage a team of seven HR Advisors, with responsibility for ensuring an effective HR Advisory service is provided to all stakeholders.
An established and evolving Not for Profit organisation with strong values, based in Birmingham.
As HR Manager will play a key role on the HR leadership team, ensuring an effective and efficient HR Administrative & Advisory Service is provided across the Business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for employee relations cases, TUPE transfers and queries relating to terms & conditions.
- Leading on complex cases .
- Ensuring the team delivers efficient HR administrative processes for its customers.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partner team to ensure a joined up, effective 1st line HR service.
- Full ownership of the Organisation's TUPE transfers from start to finish (in & out).
- Coaching & advising managers on best practice and adopting a commercial approach that will empower people.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners with project related work.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of managing a team, as well as a proven background in employee relations including complex cases and managing TUPE in & out.
You must also be a team player, with 1st class stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
CIPD or Degree qualification
Up to £45,000 per annum
35 hours per week