Learning & Development Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- West London, London
- Up to £57750 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
My client, a leading socially purposed business now has a fantastic opportunity for an Learning & Development Manager to join them on a 6-9 month FTC Mat cover.
Your role will be to provide expertise and leadership in the field of L&D, working in close partnership with senior managers to help develop a skilled, effective and dynamic workforce that is equipped to deliver business objectives.
You will play a key role in the delivery of the People and Organisation Development plan, designing and implementing a cohesive L&D strategy which drives culture change, high performance and support the broader aims of the business.
Your role will also be to manage the central L&D plan and budget, ensuring all development activity is targeted, challenging and provides value for money.
To be considered you will:
- Be a skilled training designer and facilitator
- Have experience of setting learning strategy and ensuring its successful delivery
- Be an effective communicator, you will be able to engage with people at all levels including our senior team
- Quickly be able to turn a learning strategy into a plan
- Be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done!
- Have good ideas to develop and grow people based on sound experience
- Be value driven
- Have experience of leading and bringing the best out of a team
- Have a true business partnering approach
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this role in more detail.