Your new role
As the recruitment co-coordinator you will be required to assist a variety of different stakeholders across the business with their recruitment needs. You will monitor the stages of every candidate's progress from inception to final hand-over to HR after joining the business.
This role is varied varied and will see you dealing with a wide range of vacancies at an on time. You will be required to arrange interviews as well as produce any related documentation for each individual piece of recruitment including offer letters, recruitment requisition forms, and maintenance of various documents to ensure relevance. You will assist with the implementation and then managing the upkeep of a resourcing database to include logging candidates, managing and updating contact information, appending CVs / other information to database records etc
you will also be required to participate in other general day to day recruitment administration tasks.
This role is very fast paced and high pressured and will require you to juggle a number of different vacancies at once.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally have experience within a recruitment/resourcing role previously. Alternatively, you will have experience within a HR Administration role that has seen you have some exposure to recruitment.
- You will have experience working in a fast paced role dealing with a variety of different tasks and pressures.
- You will have the ability to juggle a number of different tasks at once whilst also delivering the work to the best of your ability.
- You must be comfortable to remain calm and focussed in a very busy, high pressured environment.
- Experience within a professional services environment would be preferable.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a Permanent position within a very widely know business based in Manchester City Centre. You will receive a generous salary of up to £23,000 per annum and a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday plus banks which increase with length of service, private medical care, subsidised gym membership, a great pension scheme and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.