Your new role
This role will be a generalist role a provide you to look after a variety of different duties including managing the end to end recruitment process, support with Employee Relations, providing general advice as well as undertaking ad hoc project work as and when needed.
The main focus of this role will be to focus on the recruitment.You will own the entire recruitment process and get involved with everything from arranging assessment centres, attending and scoring presentations, liaising with agency's, delivering feedback and on-boarding the successful candidates.You will own the full end to end.
You will also be the first point of contact for any HR related queries that may arise. You will deal with the HR casework which can include anything from compliance related issues to grievances and to maternity/sickness queries. You will provide accurate and efficient advice to managers as and when required on a day to day basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful in the role you will need to have experience in dealing with the recruitment process as well as experience within an HR advisory role.
- You will have the knowledge of how and end to end recruitment process is supposed to work and be able to advise and coach on recruitment best practice.
- You will have excellent employment law knowledge and be comfortable in providing advice to all levels of employees.
- You must have experience dealing with casework of all different levels.
- This role will require you to be able to manage your time effectively and be able to move effortlessly between tasks.
- You will ideally be CIPD qualified and have worked within the private sector previously however these are not essentials.
- It would be beneficial if you were immediately available to start however the candidate may be willing to wait for the right candidate.
This role is offered on a 12 Month FTC and is paying a generous salary of up to £35,000. You will also be entitled to the businesses great benefits package which include 25 days holiday + banks, healthcare, dental, life assurance, a flexible benefits package which you can pick and choose plus more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.