2 year fixed term contract job vacancies available in Swindon for Recruitment Advisors.
Your new company
You will be joining a large, evolving organisation in Swindon with a large HR team and opportunities for progression in the future.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop the internal recruitment process
- Design, develop and implement assessment centres across the wider organisation
- Create scoring matrix in line with assessment centres and train internal colleagues on the use of these
- Support the end to end recruitment of a variation of roles in multiple sectors
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders to influence change
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of supporting end to end recruitment campaigns
- Experience of recruiting for a variety of professionals
- Ability to create and develop assessment centre processes
- Ability to build exceptional relationships and influence change
- Ideally a CIPD or recruitment qualification
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 per annum
- Good benefits including competitive annual leave
- Opportunity to join a large business at an exciting period
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.