Senior HR Officer
- North London, London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Senior HR Officer - North London - £35-45,000 plus excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this professional organisation during a period of exciting change as a Senior HR Officer. Reporting into the HR Business Partner and working alongside the rest of the team, this is a generalist role, covering all areas of HR but with specific focus on supporting HR systems, payroll, policy and process. In addition you will support the HR Managers in the areas of reward & benefits and learning and development.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Support the maintenance of all HR policies/procedures
- Oversee the manage all departmental communications
- Oversee payroll activities
- Manage the day to day administration and review of all employee benefits including Pension Savings Scheme, Medical and Insurance benefits and the annual pay and bonus review.- support the L&D Manager to produce a business wide training plan
- Play a proactive role in the delivery of a responsible HR service including support for ad-hoc projects and initiatives
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified with experience in a commercial HR environment
- Knowledge of payroll processes, ideally working with outsourced payroll provider
Broad range of HR generalist experience including change, employee relations and management of multiple stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.