HR Analyst - 12 month FTC
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Docklands, London
- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
My client is a large Global Marketing Organisation based in the Canary Wharf. They are looking for an well-rounded HR Analyst to manage business as usual HR reporting and HR System activities for an initial period of 12 months.
This HR Analyst role, will be reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Manager and key responsibilities will include:
- HR Analytics and reporting including Headcount reports and forecasting
- HR Data management
- Project work such as Gender pay gap reporting
- HR System management using Workday
- Use of internal benchmarking and market survey data
- Managing external3rd party benefits providers
The ideal candidate for this role will have HR analytics or an interest in developing into this area. You must be highly numerate, advanced in excel (pivot tables and Vlookups) and data analysis - preferably from an HR environment. A keen interest in developing your skill set would be advantageous as this is an excellent opportunity for career growth.
If you are interested in this role, please apply for more information.