Senior HR Manager
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- Up to £100000 per annum + Benefits
- HR Assistant, HR Director, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Senior HR Manager to join a leading Global Group to foster a culture of HR technology adoption within client group organisations to ensure people data accuracy and the promotion of analytics to drive a culture of evidence-based decision-making.
Manages the discipline required in data handling and storage, to ensure GDPR compliance (client group and self). Ensures the promotion of a learning organisation that understands how technology more and more will influence and change work and roles. Ensures that the organisation is able to adapt to such changes positively to drive more effective business outcomes.
Preferred Candidates will be adept in the below:
- Managed complex change, organisational design and development projects
- Use to working collaboratively and building strong relationships with Senior Leadership and Technology/Innovation hub stakeholder groups
- Proven business acumen, focused on achieving measurable commercial returns/outcomes for the business
- Financially astute
- Strong influencer with experience of leadership coaching
- Championed and developed HR Information system use, and embraces technology as an enabler for change
- Experience gained in talent attraction and development space preferred
The purpose of this role is to build the organisational capability required as the Group business modernises and becomes more digital, by developing and executing the strategic people plan for each of the functions, working in partnership with the Exco functional leaders and their management teams. As a member of the Leadership team, this role will contribute to the leadership of HR across the Group, exemplifying excellent HR service delivery facilitation from the shared HR services support, and giving leadership to initiatives driving change across HR to ensure it is a future-fit function. An important aspect of the role is to influence and drive talent development through movement of people and execution of detailed action plans.
Please get in touch with the HR team at Annapurna to learn more: 02030312468