- Page Group
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager in Bradford to create a HR strategy from scratch and drive the people agenda within this excellent business. A permanent opportunity to start as soon as possible, this will be an autonomous role working for a fast growing and selective business!
The client is a large manufacturing business based in Bradford that has a diverse business model which means it can be selective in its choice of clients!!
As the HR Manager you will be the stand alone 'go to' person responsible for the development and implementation of a People Plan for a single manufacturing site. This is truly a blank sheet of paper and will need someone tenacious as well as ambitious to deliver in a growing organisation.
The successful HR Manager will:
- have previously worked in a start up situation - ESSENTIAL
- be a true generalist HR professional, willing to roll their sleeves up and get involved in everything people related - ESSENTIAL
- have strong stakeholder management and coaching skills to take senior leaders on a journey - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
A permanent opportunity is available paying from £35,000 up to £45,000 plus benefits, in Bradford.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, to work for a charismatic entrepreneur who pulls no punches and has a £40m turnover business!