Interim Senior HR Advisor
- Page Group
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £35500 - £38000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
As Interim Senior HR Advisor you will lead on Employment Law issues, delivering a first class service to your client group as part of a team.
You will play a key role in high profile projects and building a high performance culture with strong engagement.
The Interim Senior HR Advisor appointment presents a superb opportunity for an ambitious HR Advisor with strong employment law looking further exposure on projects and within an autonomous role, working for an inspirational, supportive and forward-thinking Head of HR.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Senior HR Advisor will include:
- Working alongside the HR Business Partners and Head of HR to support the Business leaders. This will include sourcing new talent, supporting the creation of development plans and providing appropriate support.
- As Senior HR advisor you will be the key person in providing commercial, pragmatic advice to Managers on a wide range of people matters within the employee life-cycle.
- Supporting the integration of proactive HR support into the Business promoting outstanding client service.
- Supporting the talent review process.
- Training and coaching managers.
- Identifying development needs and sourcing appropriate support.
- Leading and managing specific projects from start to end.
- Attending and influencing outcomes relating to disciplinaries and grievances, performance and absence.
To be considered for the Interim Senior HR Advisor role you will already possess proven, practical employee relations experience, operating as an HR Advisor or Junior HR Business Partner and with the ability to work autonomously.
In addition, my client is looking for a professional individual with 1st class communication skills, resilience and the gravitas to influence and challenge business leaders and managers.
Good attention to detail is key.
Some TUPE experience is highly advantageous.
You will be CIPD qualified or studying towards CIPD qualification.
Up to £38,000 per annum