HR and Payroll Manager (9 month FTC)
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £45000.00 - £47000 per annum + Benefits
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
A unique hospitaliity company specialising in fabulous food, with over 100 sites in the United Kingdom, requires a driven individual to safeguard their HR and Payroll and procedures. This is a contract role for 9 months, reporting to the Assitant HR Director and sitting within the wider People Team.
You will be responsible for managing the employee lifecycle, including the accurate and timely payroll service, ensuring all employee information is entered and processed within strict deadlines.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensure all new starters and leavers are accurate on the payroll system to ensure first and last pay is correct
- To oversee and be responsible for the delivery of the full payroll cycle to all monthly paid UK and Ireland employees.
- To provide information required by HMRC and other external parties
- To develop policies, procedures and processes that engage employees and provide a positive, fair and creative working environment demonstrating why we should be seen as an employer of choice
- Monitor employee absence records and ensure correct information, documentations and pay is completed
- To work closely with and build and develop strong working relationships with Heads of Department and Operations Managers.
- Write investigation, disciplinary and grievance outcome letters along with managing the job abandonment process and AWOL situations
- Train and develop our management teams in all areas of HR by delivering specific HR training sessions or attending Area Meetings
- Provide proactive ER advice and information across the business on HR policies and procedures including discipline and grievance process, equal opportunities, antidiscrimination and occupational health. This will involve supporting and coaching line managers to not only resolve but reduce disciplinary and grievance issues year on year
You will have:
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Full member of CIPP/ IPP ideal but not essential
- Sound and current employment law, payroll and employee relations knowledge for UK & ROI
- Ideally worked in a fast paced multi-site business
- Ability to translate legal / HR knowledge intro practical solutions
There is plenty more to the role and if this sounds like you, please get in touch with the HR team at Annapurna.