Talent Aquisition Manager
Permanent Talent Acquisition Manager Manchester centre paying up to £40k
Talent Acquisition Manager Manchester City Centre up to £40k
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves hands-on recruiting but also equally enjoys leading a team. The client is an ambitious company so are looking for someone who will relish and rise to the challenge of working in a Tech team within a competitive market. In this ,role you will directly oversee the operational effectiveness and consistency with regards to all things people, whilst working in collaboration with our management team in tech, to deliver an effective and joined up people approach that makes it a great place to work.
- Managing and developing the Recruitment, Training and People Operations function within the Development Team.
- You'll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure the scalability of our recruitment strategies. You'll work in partnership with the CTO and management team, influencing the development a people plan that improves recruitment and retention
- Developing and managing recruitment campaigns, including online advertising, career fairs, industry events, talent pools, networking, referrals, social media and searching.
- Managing the Development Team recruitment process, working with the teams to ensure an efficient and effective process exists, assessment is robust and induction and integration is smooth and efficient.
- Managing the recruitment of Graduates by building strong, enduring relationships with local universities.
- Developing relationships with Ruby and other technical communities to develop the Development team brand and ethos.
- Arranging and running the Ruby Training Academy
- Facilities Assistant
- Providing sound strategic advice to our senior leaders to improve people related priorities and support transparent people practices.
- Assisting with the management of training programmes for all staff.
- Development and management of the training curriculum where appropriate.
- Assisting with the management of the performance appraisal system including making changes required to improve processes.
- Organise and run the induction process for all new joiners
- Manage and maintain the recruitment section of the Development team Careers page.
- Work with management team to design and deliver training strategies to support successful achievement of business goals.
- Support the delivery of development training.
- Ensure the Development have opportunities to attend Ruby (and other Tech community) events
- Identify suitable conferences, workshops and other suitable events
- Line management of the Resourcing and recruitment events team
Experience Required Experience Recruitment experience and must have experience of working within the Tech space and recruiting for IT Tech roles is essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.