We are an award winning, digital first, content and events company working on some ground breaking projects. We work hard to bring the world of work to life for our audiences and have built an enviable reputation amongst senior stakeholders as experts in our field.
We are looking for a Business Assistant with PA capabilities. This role sits right at the heart of our business and covers all aspects of what we do.
It is so much more than just a pure administrative role as you’ll be undertaking the following:
• Producing booking confirmation sheets for all sales transactions business wide
• Generating and issuing invoices across all parts of the business
• Uploading online job adverts for a wide range of blue chip clients
• Creating and sending online bespoke job advertising mailers for all our blue chip clients ongoing
• Updating advertising options on the homepage of the company website weekly
• Responsible for the day to day running of the office, including but not limited to: stationary ordering, staff holiday management and petty cash distribution
• Providing day to day administrative support such as diary management and arranging travel for all staff members
• Assisting the CEO with a wide range of admin and calendar activities ongoing
This is a terrific opportunity for someone who possesses excellent admin and organisational skills. You will need to have bags of initiative, be used to thinking on your feet and be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail.
If all of the above sounds like you, then please click Apply and submit your CV, current remuneration and a brief overview of why this role is of interest to you.
We look forward to receiving your application shortly.