Ashley Kate are partnering with an established brand who are looking for a self-starter, knowledgeable Accounts Payable Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will be based in their fantastic new offices near Lugano in Switzerland. This role will require a full relocation however they will support you end to end with this.
My client will support relocation and it is a fantastic working environment they have which offers great work - life balance.
Why move to Switzerland?
Switzerland is famous for soaring mountains, clear lakes, punctual trains - and legendary chocolate. It lures expats with exciting employment packages and a high standard of living.
There are such benefits as
- High housing standards
- High standard healthcare
- Active outdoors culture
- Lots of excellent schooling options
- Low unemployment
- English is widely spoken
- Low personal tax rate
In this role you will be leading a team of 8 and oversee the AP function whilst being heavily involved in improving and modernizing their processes and how they function.
Key responsibilities (not limited to) -
- To lead and manage the Accounts Payable department, providing leadership, support, training, performance management and development for the team
- Oversee the process and of invoice booking
- Develop and maintain relevant KPIs to improve the management and visibility of invoice processing activities, including payments, ensuring invoices are processed accurately and timely
- Liaise with creditors and employees (including operations, finance and procurement) both verbally and in writing to resolve payment invoice processing issues
- Support the Accounts Payable team members with the development and implementation of new processes as well as improvements to existing processes
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are performed on a timely basis following receipt.
- Ensure that all month-end tasks are completed accurately and by the assigned deadlines.
- Ensure that the Accounts Payable filing and archiving processes are completed in a timely manner
What my client is looking for-
- Strong AP experience, ideally within a shared services experience
- Experience in managing a team is essential
- Must have worked within a fast paced company where things can change
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with JDE Oracle and SAP is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word
- Any additional language skills would be ideal
- AAT/ACCA qualified but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.