Ashley Kate are pleased to be working with a high end retailer in City of London who are looking to add a Senior Finance Analyst to their team on a permanent basis. This role will focus on the Wholesale side of the business so it is an essential that you have experience within this area.
You must be able to prepare budgets and reforecasts on a monthly basis whilst focusing a lot on process improvement related projects, mainly around month end close, budgeting and analysis. You will also create management reports on key metrics within the organisation as well as identify profitable and non-profitable sites.
Other key duties include-
- Preparing budgets and reforecasts in conjunction with business partners for Wholesale
- Producing management reports and monitoring KPIs on key metrics (sales, gross profit, inventory, headcount), highlighting risks and opportunities
- Effective cost control of all budgets and forecasts and providing stakeholders with relevant analysis
- Detailed store profitability analysis of Wholesale
- Detailed profitability analysis of different areas of Wholesale such as department stores
- Working closing with the logistic teams to manage shipments forecasts and align with financial forecasts.
- Business partnering closely with the Wholesale and planning teams.
- Provide ad hoc project support to the Wholesale team.
What my client is looking for-
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with strong commercial experience, preferably in the retail industry
- Strong business partnering Experience.
- Advance level knowledge of MS Excel
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with Finance and Non Finance customers.
- Be a self-starter able to manage own time, priorities and drive key projects.
Sounds of interest and want to find out more? Apply now or contact me on
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.