L&D Safety Training Specialist
Your new company
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, they aim to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world.
Your new role
This is an exciting position where you will be heavily involved in the training and learning of employees around the continuous review and coordination of PVE related policies and standards. This role will be heavily compliance focused where you will be required to monitor adverse events and analyse current and new training reports. You will also be responsible for material development updating core programmes through their e-learning system, Captivate. Other duties include:
- Responsible for core training administration activities e.g. training inventory tracking, course catalogue updates and SharePoint administration.
- Able to plan effectively to receive, deliver or produce reports or data in a timely manner - establishes work priorities with minimal direction from manager.
- Works internal functions for review of training material and quiz development.
- Assists in defining the process for Compliance reports and reconciliation measurements/checks globally.
- Complies with new regulatory requirements in area of responsibility.
- Able to complete accurate documentation and archive of relevant training materials and related compliance reporting correspondence.
- Highlights areas of concern to senior staff or manager; able to make some recommendations for improvement.
- Provides regular updates to manager, including challenges and suggested actions that could be taken.
- Competent in abilities in area of expertise (project management, training administration, e-learning design and authoring).
- Maintains compliance with PVE and applicable SOPs and work instructions.
- Maintains knowledge of company disease and therapeutic areas.
- Has an awareness and some understanding of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Has an appropriate level of IT skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Actively participates in S&C meetings and shares information on projects and challenges openly.
- Participates in the development of S&C goals.
What you'll need to succeed
- An individual with a medico-scientific university degree or multi-media degree considered (or International equivalent).
- Proven experience in use of authoring tools to create e-learning content, preferably Adobe CAPTIVATE but experience with Articulate or others considered.
- Personable and clear communicator, Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles to ensure compliance messages are adhered to.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and confident to create and review training material.
- Strong Excel skills would be an advantage particularly familiarity with pivot tables and reports analysis.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £47,000 plus a 10% bonus
- You will have access to private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- A suite of flexible benefits on start date.
- In the commercial headquarters there is also a subsidised canteen and office based incentives, including food based treats.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.