Your new role
You will work with the HR Business partners across 2 sited to support with the HR Casework and provide accurate advice to staff and management. You will be involved in all manner of casework and you will be the first point of contact for any and all HR Related queries.
Key duties will include.
- Providing accurate and knowledgeable advice to all levels of staff including stakeholders on all manner of HR related queries.
- To attend and lead a wide variety of employee relations cases.
- To work collaborative with the wider HR team to deliver an effective and accurate HR service to the wider business.
- You will also be required to get involved with some HR OD work in order to deliver a high quality HR service and to contribute to ongoing people services improvements.
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required as and when needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have experience working within a HR Advisory role previously providing advice to Management on a range of HR related issues including grievance, disciplinery's, absence management etc.
- you must have an up to date and accurate knowledge of Employment Law and Employee Relations.
- You should have experience handling employee relations case work and experience leading on case.
- Experience helping and assisting with Organisational Development would be advantageous.
- You must have a high level of empathy as well as excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This role is offered on a FTC until March 2019 initially. The role requires the successful candidate to work a 4 day week (28-30 hours), 2 days working in Salford and 2 days working in Oldham. The role is paying a generous salary of up to £30,000 FTE per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.