A leading FTSE 250 business is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team in London.
A leading FTSE 250 business is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team.
Key Purpose of the HR Business Partner in London:
- To ensure the delivery of an efficient & business focused HR Service to the UK, Middle East, South Africa and Ireland businesses.
- To work as part of the HR team to develop and deliver the HR and business strategies.
- Proactively supporting the HR Director in shaping and driving the HR function and delivery.
- Provide tactical and strategic support to senior members of the organisation.
- Use HRIS and data analytics to drive HR and business strategy.
- Deliver a wide range of end to end HR operation and advisory support services providing expert guidance ensuring a consistent, legally compliant and fair approach to people management.
- Assisting with the management, development and delivery of core HR processes.
- Proactive ownership and resolution of complex ER issues, including grievances, appeals and formal performance / conduct matters
- Developing and reviewing HR policies to ensure legislative compliance and alignment with our goals.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders. Including attending Director Board meetings
- Project managing HR projects that impact multiple counties.
- Keeping abreast of legislative changes and ensuring Right to Work compliance in line relevant country legislation.
Experience required for the HR Business Partner on London:
- Demonstrate a competent background in HR and in particular employee relations management.
- Fully conversant and up-to-date with all aspects of employment law (UK, South Africa, Middle East and Ireland) and HR best practice.
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Strong desire and track record to 'make a difference' and add value in the role.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proven ability to provide commercial HR advice.
- Communicate effectively across various audiences