HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £34000 - £37000 per annum
- Employee Relations, HR Adviser, HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
My client is forward thinking housing organisation who are looking for a HRBP to join their team in Oxford. You will have the desire and passion to work for a business who are changing people's lives for the better, working closely with a tight-knit team of HR Business Partners.
As a HRBP you will support the business in working towards implementing their new People Strategy. Building trust and relationships with employees and managers is key to this role.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Director of HR to efficiently and effectively deliver the People Strategy.
- Working with Directors and Area Managers to effectively design and implement people plans that contribute to the overall strategic plan and HR vision
- Working strategically and operationally with business segments in a business partnering capacity to ensure HR support is provided to enable them to meet their aims and objectives.
- Continually developing and reviewing HR policies and procedures and produce templates and guides to assist managers and staff.
- Undertake monthly HR balanced score card reporting to monitor business efficiencies and identify any patterns of concern to enable to compilation of effective HR solution.
- Leading on complex ER matters, up to and including tribunal level, whilst ensuring excellent support to people managers and Directors.
- Providing advice and information required to support tender processes or TUPE transfers.
You will ideally have:
- CIPD qualification
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation
- The ability to travel through London, SE and central and southern England
- An approachable, pragmatic and solution focused approach to business partnering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business and really make a difference.