3 month assignment
Oakleaf Partnership are with an exciting start up tech firm who are going through a large expansion and are looking for an experienced recruiter to join their team to support this growth. This requires building solid relationships with the business to deliver top level service.
* Defining talent profiles in order to facilitate a strategic, effective and efficient recruiting process
* Manage the planning & sourcing and candidate assessment
* Effectively leverage a variety of innovative recruiting techniques and recruiting resources including referrals, ATS, job boards, social media and the like to attract qualified candidates - targeting both passive and active job seekers
* Continually improve on KPIs/metrics & industry benchmarks
* Conduct various types of analytics to support the plan and develop creative insights that accelerate business performance and set systems in place to track performance
* Evaluate, streamline, and optimize current hiring processes including: sourcing, interviews, events etc.
* Effectively support multiple needs & manage against tight hiring deadlines for business-critical roles and effective management of the overall plan
* Enable and foster a high-performance target based culture within the recruitment team
* Be a significant brand ambassador through involvement and networking in key external business groups to build industry relationships