Interim Head of Attraction & Employer Branding - c. £550 p/d
Head of Attraction & Employer Branding - c. £550 p/d
Annapurna HR are working with a Head of Attraction & Employer Branding role with a leading corporate in the city.
My client are looking for someone with experience of managing campaigns for both experienced and graduate hires. Your role will be to work with the team to design, agree and develop the Talent attraction strategy across the organisation. They are looking for someone who can build an attraction strategy and brand which is relatable to the companies values across each of the businesses. You will also be responsible for managing a team of 6 as well as vendors to implement all research, campaigns, events and interventions for target client groups.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following -
- Strong expertise on positioning, employer branding and marketing together with a deep knowledge of HR talent cycles and engagement
- Strong marketing and advertising creativity, copywriting and conceptual developing of narratives and campaigns
- Strong leadership skills with significant experience of managing and leading teams.
- Collaborate with and influence all levels of stakeholder. Strong intra and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen with track record of managing multi-million pound budgets
- Supplier management and project/data management
- Experience of managing projects and matrixed teams to bring the end-to-end employer brand to life
- Innovative thinking to provide improvements and pioneering solutions within an inventive, agile and commercially aware team
For more information contact - firstname.lastname@example.org