My client, a leading alternative asset managers, currently have an urgent need for a Recruiter. This role will cover highering across Europe and Asia, partnering with a recruiter in India.
- Lead delivery on junior to mid-senior grade hires and support with senior partner roles (gathering feedback, scheduling calls with headhunters, etc)
- Develop and manage strong relationships with headhunters and internal stakeholders
- Consulting and providing guidance and support as a recruitment expert to Hiring Managers
- Management of candidates and offer negotiation process
- Support on projects like unconscious bias and interview training
- Support a new recruitment tool roll out
- Experience within Asset Management/Private Equity/Insurance essential
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to challenge the hiring manager when appropriate
- Ability to handle between 20 to 45 roles at any one time
- Confidence and aptitude to develop strong internal relationships at all levels
- Ability to provide an excellent candidate experience
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
Competitive salary on offer. Candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice to be considered. The role is initially until the end of the year but there is possibility for extension or to be made permanent.