Ashley Kate are partnering with a bespoke B2B solutions provider who have a reputation for excellence and quality. They are seeking a self-motivated Recruitment Assistant to join their team in London on a 9 month maternity leave contract.
This is a vital role whereby you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle, as well as providing support for across 2 offices.
Your main duties will include -
- Sourcing candidates via job sites, social media tools and candidate pipelines.
- Providing interview advice and coaching to the hiring managers.
- Updating weekly and monthly reports.
- Managing HR Inductions for all new employees.
- Coordinating all new employee induction plans.
- Providing on-going external benchmarking.
- Contributing and leading on projects and recruitment-wide initiatives.
- Assisting the HR Assistant with the preparation of offer letters and contracts.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Key skills & experience
- Experience in an in-house recruitment role (not agency based) within a small team
- Must be fully conversant with best practice interview and assessment techniques;
- Good understanding and proficiency in HR best practice.
- Experience gained within a business-to-business/commercial environment.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail, organisation and time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines essential.
- Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong presentation and communications skills, with the ability to build internal and external relationships.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.