Ashley Kate is working with fast growing company based in Milton Keynes who are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
You will need to have a proven track record as a HR Advisor or HR Generalist, within in a fast paced environment along with proven experience of managing variety of ER issues, especially absence management. They are looking for someone who has a proactive and positive attitude.
About the role
- You will be managing all ER cases for the company, covering issues around welfare, mental health, absence management and grievance.
- You will guide and support the HR Advisor and the HR administrators.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Coach and develop Managers with all HR related matters.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to support recruitment activities
- Manage attrition and the exit interview analysis.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews, ensuring that all employee documentation are accurate
- Prepare and attend audits to validate compliance with corporate policies and procedure.
As well as a competitive salary and a fast paced fun working environment, this role comes with the following benefits:
- 25 days holidays, excluding bank holidays
- Holiday buy/sell scheme (with the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- MediCash Plan (on completion of 6 month service)
- Private healthcare (on completion of 6 months service)
- Eye Care Vouchers
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.