A global, world-leading consultancy firm are looking for an accomplished EMEA HR Business Partner to join the firm based in Paris, France.
This broad generalist role will give you the opportunity to partner with some of the most experienced leaders in their fields of expertise, across a wide range of industries. You join at a time where the company is going through extensive growth and will play a key role leading the end-to-end HR operations across the EMEA region.
As a trusted advisor to the regions senior business leadership you would work as part of a global matrix environment. Key aspects of the role will include;
- Providing local management with support in Talent Acquisition and Talent planning.
- Direct and support the performance process, providing continuous feedback and advise on career development, coaching, and performance improvement plans.
- Provide employee relations counsel and assistance to employees and management at all levels
- Actively work to maintain exceptional employee engagement - facilitate engagement tools including survey.
- Manage the annual compensation process including analysis of market data and benchmarking.
- Work with the regional HQ CoE to ensure effective global mobility processes across the region.
- Manage the UK HR Advisors as their work relates to the EMEA offices.
You will have the following experience and skills;
- Experience gained in an HR Manager or Business Partner role, ideally in a multinational global firm.
- Expertise delivering HR support across Europe or EMEA and a working knowledge of labour legislation in France; Further knowledge of labour legislation in Germany, Spain or BENELUX or other Western European countries would be ideal.
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced, commercial, high growth environment.
- You will ideally have experience in a Financial Services or Professional Services organisation where you are supporting a white collar workforce.
- You will have a commercial hands-on approach.
- You will possess highly effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to partner at all levels in the organisation.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Experience in Peoplesoft, Taleo and Success Factors a distinct advantage
- Ability to travel as required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.