Group HR Project Manager - Financial Services
A leading global FTSE 100 Financial Service firm based in London is looking for an HR Project Manager to join the Group HR team.
Reporting into the Director of HR, more specifically, as Project Manager within this large matrix financial services organisation you will be responsible for;
- Working with regional HR teams and business heads to manage all group wide HR related projects including; engagement, talent, culture change etc
- Reviewing and enhancing companywide HR processes
- Producing and delivering board reports and presentations primarily surrounding the research and analysis of key HR projects
- Defining and delivering companywide HR communications
- Strong stakeholder management skills also working collaboratively with the broader HR team
You will have a track record as an HR project manager ideally operating within a FTSE 100 (PLC) or global matrix environment. More specifically, you will either operate as an internal group projects position or you will be a client facing management consultant specialising in HR change looking to move in to an internal role. Furthermore, you will be comfortable writing board papers as well as being able to manipulate, analyse and process excel data/HR reporting (Excel v-lookups and pivot tables). Degree (2:1+) and/or CIPD (preferred).
Urgent applications are advised as my client is looking to move quickly.