Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering with a leading organisation in Egham who are actively looking for a HR Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working with the HR and Recruitment team, you will be providing vital administration support to ensure the effective processing of transactional HR matters. This can also include advising on initial HR and recruitment queries.
This role would suit someone who has significant demonstrable experience of successfully working in a recruitment function within an HR administrative and support role.
Other skills & experience -
- Experience of working with a range of IT systems and applications including Word, Excel, the internet, an HR and Payroll System, an on-line recruitment system and finance system
- Experience of proactively inputting into HR/recruitment process design and team working in a previous role
- Experience of working with Resourcelink HR and Payroll System, Stonefish on-line recruitment system and Agresso finance system
- Experience of successfully producing and working with management information
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To provide proactive advice to staff and managers on a full range of HR matters including recruitment matters such as the writing of job descriptions and person specifications and adverts.
- Work with recruiting managers and external agencies and media to define the most cost effective recruitment sources
- Review and update existing HR policies in line with new employment legislation and best practice
- To ensure that HR documentation is produced and maintained in a timely manner
- Being proactive and covering for the HR team when required
- Ensure all statutory and pre-employment checks, including contracts benefits are produced and maintained.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Close attention to detail and ability to maintain work of a high standard
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.