HR Business Partner (ftc) - Stevenage - £50-55k plus excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Business Partner who is available at short notice to join this expanding organisation for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be a trusted partner working with the senior managers to help them create and implement the integrated life cycle that best supports the overall strategy. You will be involved in the following:-
- Engage with your client group to create a strategic HR plan, this should ensure robust talent and succession plans that are integrated.
- Lead the recruitment process and conduct interviews
- Demonstrate an understanding of your client group's key business drivers
- Provide concise, well constructed and informative verbal and written reports using data and analytics
- Participate in HR team projects
- Travel once per month to another site
It is imperative that you have the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Employment legislation
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Experience of supporting and coaching managers and employees through change
- Strong recruitment skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.