Fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join a manufacturing company in Ely.
Your new company
Fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing manufacturing company in Ely on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities
- recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims
- provide a customer-focused HR service
- provide expert professional advice and support to managers and staff on all aspects of people management, which fully reflects the Company's desire to be an employer of choice, current employment legislation and best practice.
- Supporting consultation meetings
- Manager day to day operations
- Writing reports and policies
What you'll get in return
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Wealth of' HR experience
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Pension auto enrolment
- Free parking
- BUPA cash plan
- All travel expenses paid
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.