Assistant HR Advisor
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £22659.00 per annum
- Employee Relations, HR Administrator, HR Adviser
- Contract type
Your new role
You will assist the HR Advisor in dealing with all manner of HR casework and offering lower level advice when necessary. You will also support the HR Advisory team as a whole offering a professional HR service through the delivery of effective HR and ER support, providing guidance and advice to both managers and employees, in line with current employment legislation.
Your duties will include
- Advising on both internal and external lower level HR queries including sickness, absence, end of FTC and more.
- Supporting the HR Advisors in the management of complex casework such as taking minutes, arranging case files and tracking and reporting on timescales.
- You will run and lead monthly data reports.
- working with policies and procedures on a daily basis guiding and advising on them where needed.
- You will manage a certain amount of your own HR Administration work as well as dealing with a fair amount of transactional work within the role.
- Ad-Hoc HR project work as and when is required.
This list is not extensive and there will be other tasks and duties that you will be required to carry out throughout your role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience advising on Lower level issues with an organisation.
- Experience working with policies and procedures and be comfortable delivering advice to colleagues from these.
- You will also have worked in some kind of administration capacity and be comfortable in dealing with the transnational work that comes with this role.
- Ideally you will be comfortable and familiar in helping on more complex casework however this is not essential.
- You must be confident and capable and have an up to date knowledge on general HR policies and procedures.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills as well as proven experience working in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
This role is offered on a 2/3 month contract which could be extended and is offering a generous salary of £22,650
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.