Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager required to lead the in-house recruitment function. This role will involve direct sourcing of corporate functions, working with agencies, and will also be pivotal in the wider talent acquisition strategy for the business.
Established for over 100 years in the UK this retail brand is still going from strength to strength. With approximately 100 stores in the UK and international expansion across the rest of the world
he role of Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
- Retail head office direct sourcing
- Management responsibility of 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist covering retail operations
- Transformation and change projects
- Wider talent acquisition strategy
- Building talent pool and pipeline for senior positions
This is an operational recruitment role but with responsibility of taking on projects and improving the wider TA function. This role is supported by a TA Specialist that is responsible for all Retail Operations recruitment.
- In-house recruitment experience required or significant agency experience
- Experience of the Retail sector highly desirable
- Management experience desirable
- Strategic thinker with the ability to source candidates directly
Highly competitive base salary and benefits